Ensemble, India’s first multi-designer store, is excited to be launching their Spring/Summer ’15 Collection this March. The team of specialists has hand-picked irresistible designs based on their trend forecast for this season. Creating a unique and fashion-forward look has never been easier with all the season’s must-have’s available under one roof.
- Concept pants add a funky twist with different versions of trousers, from draped pallazos to low-crotch pants and skirt pants. The dhoti pant remains a favourite this season
- Separates as this summer designers are focusing on light jackets, statement pants and scarves. Chic separates are slowly making their way into Indian wardrobes since their adaptability allows you to wear each piece many times over, in a different avatar each time.
- Silhouettes are making the garments exciting, with designers like Amit Aggarwal and Cell Design experimenting with surprising combinations of drapes and layers.
- The Summer Bride who wants to stand out, can choose from innovative Indian-wear with drapes such as attached dupattas and sari gowns. Tarun’s dhoti pants with corset belts and Anamika’s capes are perfect for the edgy nouveau-bride. Summer bridal will be launched in the Bandra store.
- Florals are an eternal, refreshing summer trend that made the greatest impact in Rohit Bal’s and Marg’s collections. Pastels lighten the palette and were seen across the board adding a softer touch to the designs of Gauri and Nainika, Pankaj and Nidhi, Cue and Eka.
- Known to discover and nurture new talent, this season Ensemble introduces Debashri Samanta and Rashmi Verma.
-Debashri’s strength lies in the fact that her theme or story clearly ties together her entire her collection. Her Indian roots reflect in the contemporary silhouettes of her sari gowns and separates, making them globally appealing but with an Indian identity.
– Rashmi Varma differentiates herself with an organic essence. Khadi and natural fabrics are used to create beautifully draped sari gowns, and separates. Affordable and chic, her clothes are perfect for the modern working woman who gives comfort a priority.
The collections will be launching across the Ensemble stores in on 4th March at Kemps Corner and Lion Gate, and on 11th March at Bandra.